About Me

My photo
vivian sim what they call me , im the eldest sister among 6 sibling , we been raised by the arm of a king a single father :) im a student of fashion & dressmaking level3 and also a jr photographer , i have been dreamhigh to open a weddingdress studio in new york :3

Sunday 31 March 2013

hey hey hey :')

hello there ,
i really miss my blog tho T,T it been so long that i havent been 'talking' haha :/ you know lately , i mean last week  i been seeing a guy that i thought i had fall for him then again my guessing was wrong he's just the same guy that been passing through my life haha i am really a cunt right ? i can easily fall for somebody but then again that somebody isnt the Mr.Right :b lol . ooh did i mention that im seriously being single for 2 year already ?? haha act I AM !! but nobody trusted me accept for my lovely cousin cause she the only one that accompany me for whole 2 year how can i say she's wonderful haha but ofcourse she's different she have a boyfriend unlike me :'b lol ! even tho i can really feel the loneliness around me , and my friend were all in a relationship i mean ugh , it just giving me a tear drop :'/ tho well people know it right when ur friend were in a relationship their first priority will be their boyfriend before friend tho so im can't do anything but understand them :/ it nonsense right nobody deserve a loneliness :( it just so cruel ! but i deserve it , im the one that keep a distance from guy lol i should'nt complain to much haha . i just don't understand myself =,=! sometimes i can feel that i knew what i want ! but sometimes i just feel i dont want anything :( i feel lonely , confiuse and miserable in a same time T,T well i knew some guy who's gave me stuff something like that act i never like it i mean he gave me anything i want YES ! it something that girl wanted guys do to us *women* but maybe not me i prefer not to hurt anyone or anything :/ im still confiuse with my own feeling either i want to be  somebody else's nor just being single till i found someone special =,= lol act he the one kind of guy that my dad will never ever approves us ! and im a make sure i wont be with him ! maybe i just not a couple type of girl haha lol :')

No comments:

Post a Comment